My "productive week" is not starting well. I was pulled out of my happy home this afternoon to sub for a flautist who got sick. Flautist. Yeah. Stupid flute range is hard to hit when you're sight-reading on a violin. But someone called at about 11:15 this morning asking if I could play at a gig at 1:50, and I was waiting for her to qualify that with something like "next Tuesday", but no. It was 1:50. Today.
There goes Fansubbing Sunday. And now my head hurts. I think I need a nap. Boo.
But here's the week, in cutesy names:
Nothing Productive Sunday. (Maybe I'll finish editing after a nap. :D)
Monday. (88 icons in one day. That should be fun.)
- F-list Tuesday. (That's my "oh, you posted scanlations/fic/repo last week and I must download/read/comment" day.)
- Read Information in Anticipation of Moving into Haverford and Finally Post Your Dorm Address Wednesday. (Self explanatory.)
- Pack Your Stuff Thursday. (Or maybe "Figure Out What You Have to Pack Thursday".)
- Pack Your Stuff 2: Revenge of the Pack Your Stuff Friday (But seriously, what in the world do I need to pack?!)
- Are We Leaving on Saturday or on Sunday? Saturday. (Ditch effort to retain sanity before I'm sans internet for 3-4 days.)
All the while, I have to draw my doujinshi. I don't think I'll finish~ D:( Things I've bought this summer (holy CRAP) )
Hm. I'm getting stiff and achey, and I think I'm developing a fever. $20 says I'm bedridden-sick tomorrow. :D